The DVD contains 7 effects as well as 5 PDF's and a 45min roundtable discussion between Dee Christopher and Lewis LeVal.
Harmony:
This is I suppose the 'signature' effect of the DVD and for me I loved it, I will be adding it straight away into my working set with a bit of presentational tweaking towards my own style. You can see yourself performing this and the reactions being very strong if presented well.
I really enjoyed 'Curiosity' and 'Off with his Head' a really nice gambling demonstration, for someone who does not perform gambling demos (such as myself) I will say you will use this, because of its simplicity and speed.
All of the effects on this DVD are not very difficult to perform, some very easy to learn material; but very strong at the same time.
For myself the highlight of the DVD was the discussion between Dee & Lewis, some fantastic performance tips and some exciting ideas to try out.
Overall I really enjoyed this release, it was fun to watch and I will be looking forward to what Lewis LeVal and the guys from 1914 release next.
97% Buy It
JADI TUNGGU APA LAGI,
ORDER SEGERA VIDEO INI DALAM PAKET 100RB DAPAT 120 JUDUL. UNTUK INFO LEBIH LANJUT SMS KE 085645045555 ATAU KIRIM EMAIL/YM KE michaelpluto@yahoo.co.id
ORDER SEGERA VIDEO INI DALAM PAKET 100RB DAPAT 120 JUDUL. UNTUK INFO LEBIH LANJUT SMS KE 085645045555 ATAU KIRIM EMAIL/YM KE michaelpluto@yahoo.co.id
