Senin, 25 Juli 2016

GIMMICK WASHINGTON'S WISH BY JUSTIN MILLER







DEMO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2nGup3lADA

I created this for a tv. show I was a consultant on. The show never got picked up so this was part of a "Secret Vault" series I did on my website.

A borrowed bill is taken and the portrait is VISUALLY blown away. The portrait is found in a myriad of places.Their pocket, wallet, purse and even in their empty hand. The piece is then visually restored and everything is handed back fully intact!

You get 3 videos to teach you this insanely visual piece of magic that you will carry with you everyday!

"I am 100 percent doing this in my walk-around set" -Adam Wilber-

"I LOVE THIS!!!! Performed it last weekend at my gig! GREATEST REACTIONS EVER from a bill effect! -Time Stopper-


SUPPLIED :
GIMMICK WASHINGTON'S WISH
VIDEO TUTORIAL CARA MEMAINKAN GIMMICK WASHINGTON'S WISH


MINAT ORDER PRODUK INI SILAKAN HUBUNGI CS ADAGIO : 
LINE : @adagiomagic
SMS/WA : 085645045555
BBM : 527EE62A
DROPSHIPPER WELCOME
 
HARGA : 20.000