DI PENGUIN MAGIC EBOOK INI DIJUAL DENGAN HARGA 450.000 DI SINI ANDA AKAN MENDAPATKAN HARGA KHUSUS DALAM PAKET 100K DAPAT 100 JUDUL
"Seriously, this is underpriced...A vast amount of theory and
applicable content is squeezed into this... After I get it all
integrated, this is going straight into my naked repertoire...
This has a huge amount of information to digest, but it's 100% workable,
and Atlas has brought many, many new ways to work with this to the
table. I think that many don't use this principle simply because a work
this all encompassing has never before been written on the topic. This
really fills a previously gaping hole in mentalism and opens up many
doors.
This is incredibly underpriced in my opinion.
I rarely get to say this in reviews, but this is a solid 10/10." -Bill Dekel, Author of the MindCraft Series
"Good stuff...well worth the attention of many mentalists. Very thorough coverage and history of this method. Congratulations.
l love what you have to say about this method and technique." -Greg Arce, Author of Deep Thought, Four Thought, and Lost in Thought
"The first thing you should appreciate reading this is the amount of
work and thought that has been put into this product. This is not a cut
and shut job like some products that are being released presently...If
you want a better understanding of this area of mentalism grab this
while you still can, this book will open new doors and windows for your
thinking. Great work Atlas!
Great book, great thinking, great price!
Grab it see what all the fuss is about." -Peter Turner, Author of Dare to Be Bold and Isabella's Dream
"This is a fantastic read. I must admit this pdf takes a very old
method and gives it a good shake down. I have always avoided using this
sort of thing in my act. I've never been comfortable with working it.
Having read over this very fine piece from Atlas I must confess, I am a
convert. The 90 paged pdf is crammed full of information, explanations,
examples and ideas. This work was not hurriedly thrown together, it is
immediately obvious that a lot of time and care and effort has taken
place to bring this release to fruition. I am impressed. I will be
reading this over a good few times to give this method the respect it is
due. Many of you will be familiar with the method but I imagine even
those that already use it will learn from this in depth exploration.
Well done Atlas, you have certainly changed my perception and attitude towards this chestnut of mentalism.
This is a must have!" -Derek Heron, Corporate Entertainer
"This is some great new thinking and fits really well with 'Naked
Mentalism' and the whole approach of getting as close to the real thing
as possible. A very accomplished release indeed." -Jon Thompson, Author of the Naked Mentalism Series
"Overall, my initial impressions are 'thank god, someone has needed
to write this for a long time' and that the material provided is real
world and incredibly workable. Great job Atlas."
"The Prodigal is an essential for any serious mentalist's library, or
anyone wanting to finally learn how to use one of the most
misunderstood, yet unquestionably powerful techniques in
mentalism." -Jakob Michaels
"Atlas has done for this principle, what Docc Hilford and Max Maven did for magicians choice. IMHO
Well written. No fluff. Good stuff." -Stephen Young. Thought Illusions
"This is, quite simply, excellent.
I've always love the idea of what is presented in this manuscript, but
never thought it a viable tool to work with. Atlas has done an excellent
job breaking down each and every step of the process, making it a very
workable endeavor.
Yes, you'll need to work with it, and practice, like all things. But
after reading The Prodigal, for the first time I'm actually excited to
put in the work.
I can't wait to further develop this and incorporate it into other
routines. The effects and systems included are an excellent, excellent
value, and is enough to get anyone started right off the bat. But for
me, the real value lies in obtaining a very precise manual on how to
master the art of a very undervalued principle in mentalism...This is
one of the best purchases I've made this year, in terms of furthering
the knowledge of my craft." -Rich Orvec
"The Prodigal' has resulted in me spending far too much time developing new effects.
It really is a lot of fun and I'm getting great satisfaction from each
one I develop. I have road tested one of the effects in the book and it
works really well.
If you use the psychological mentalist approach (as I do) you will find
this to be an excellent resource, works like this are few and far
between for this approach. However, if you don't use this approach, it
is still an excellent resource!" -Seamus Macguire
"One method, a plethora of effects! Highly recommended!" -Scott Marshall
"I recently acquired The Prodigal. There was a lot of buzz about this
and I wanted to let everyone know - that it lives up to the hype. The
PDF is a strategy guide for conquering the branching anagram. The "super
hero" anagram alone is worth the price but it is the "thinking +
strategy" of the most effective way to use B.A.'s and disguise its use,
that makes this PDF so darned good. Thanks Atlas - great stuff and job
well done." -Ben Cummings, Creator of Conversations with Mind Readers
"Fantastic job Atlas! This is without a doubt the best source of
info out there on the subject. Truly brilliant thinking and I am
struggling to decide what/how to adopt or adapt as The Prodigal is an
embarrassment of riches!" -Dr. Bill Cushman, Creator of Dr. Bill's Bend
"Atlas Brookings is a thoughtful creator who has compiled a detailed
and thorough resource for anyone who is looking to deceptively and
entertainingly use branching anagrams. The Prodigal is a joy to read,
and I think that will be the case even for those who do not call
themselves mentalists. Brookings' dedicated research into this method is
inspiring. Such a passion for study and improvement should be something
we all aspire to." -Arthur Trace, Magic Magazine
"Most of us have seen those shows on television where someone takes
something to a flea market or rummage sale only to have an expert in
possession of a trained eye come along and see through all the age, dust
and patina that comes with neglect to discover a hidden gem, a
priceless and coveted item.
All too often in Mentalism, a method is not what we expected or wanted
it to be. As a result of our perceptions, we walk away and leave it
behind. Over time, it is forgotten and gathers dust until one day, some
expert comes along and shows us just how amazing this little item truly
could be if it was polished and lovingly repaired rather than cast
aside, scorned and esteemed as naught. Only then is our true
appreciation won.
The Prodigal was written with the sole intention of demonstrating the
value of one misunderstood and much maligned method, and offers glimpses
of masterworks that can be built with it.
It offers a true demonstration of pure mental powers - void of pencils,
scraps of paper, envelopes, gimmicks, or any of the accompanying
apparatus that walk hand-in-hand with other effects and immediately
serve to trigger skeptical reactions in our audiences - suspicious that
they are being deceived, just unsure as to how.
The Prodigal examines the method by which you can create pure, direct
mind reading - miracles that can be performed whilst in a straight
jacket, with no props at all if you so choose.
As others are fond of stating - "You can perform this naked."
The Prodigal offers you strong, convincing Mentalism in its purest form.
PS : SELAMA BULAN JULI VIDEO INI HANYA BISA DIORDER DALAM PAKET 100K DAPAT 100 JUDUL
TOTAL LIST VIDEO SAAT INI ADA 4800 JUDUL, UNTUK LIST LENGKAP SILAKAN KLIK DISINI :
part 1
https://www.facebook.com/notes/adagio-magic-dvd-shop/jual-dvd-sulap-termurah-100rb-dapat-100-judul-part-1-/254708094693710
part 2
https://www.facebook.com/notes/adagio-magic-dvd-shop/jual-dvd-sulap-termurah-100rb-dapat-100-judul-part-2-/254708671360319
part 3
https://www.facebook.com/notes/adagio-magic-dvd-shop/jual-dvd-sulap-termurah-100rb-dapat-100-judul-part-3-/254709338026919
part 4
https://www.facebook.com/notes/adagio-magic-dvd-shop/jual-dvd-sulap-termurah-100rb-dapat-100-judul-part-4-/254710578026795
PART 5
https://www.facebook.com/notes/adagio-dvd-sulap-shop/jual-dvd-sulap-termurah-100rb-dapat-100-judul-part-5-/276747275823125
ORDER NOW SMS 085645045555
